If you have white gap at the TOP of the page
This happens if you don’t have your page scroll all the way to to TOP. So when you insert your image, there is a gap at the top. Here is what you should do
- Click into edit to edit your background
- If you have a mousewheel, scroll to the top of the page. If you don’t have a mousewheel, use the SCROLLBAR to move the page to the very top
- Reposition your image so there is no white background showing
- Save your change and republish your site
If you have white gap at the bottom or side of the page
This happens when you have a lot of content. It is best to upload your background BEFORE inserting any content.
- Create a new page and upload the background image when there are no content
- Use the “move” option to move your content from “accommodation” to the new page.
- Delete the old “accommodation” page and use the new page in its place
- Re-publish your site