If you find the menu text size is not showing properly in your Single Page Scrolling themes, it is because of these reasons:
- You’ve inserted the menu text using copy and paste
- You have changed the font size using popup tool bar
- You have are using IE or Firefox to edit your site
You’ve inserted the menu text using copy and paste
If you have previously copied content, in the header text, click into the text area and delete everything. Click out of the text editing so the dummy text show up again. Click back into the text area to insert your content.
You have changed the font size using popup tool bar
If you have changed the font size using the popup tool bar, it will remove any font size setting in the theme code:
Any changes you make to the theme font size will not apply when the font size have been changed using the popup tool. To get the hover effect back, you can delete the exiting content in header text and re-insert it to set it back to default so it will follow the new size change.
You have are using IE or Firefox to edit your site
Since Nov 2014, FireFox and IE is having issue with Weebly’s text insert tool. It automatically assign styling codes in your text area which is preventing the theme styling to work properly. If you have been using Firefox or IE to edit your site, please stop. Use Chrome or Safari to prevent these styling issue.
Here is how you can remedy this issue:
- Download Chrome if you don’t have it
- Log into your Weebly using CHROME
- Click into your menu titles and DELETE all content. You may need to click the “delete” button 3-5 times to delete all the font styling. Once you have completely remove the text and its font styling, you will see the dummy message “click to insert” display again. Repeat this process for ALL of your menu tab text area
- Once all the menu tab title is displaying with the dummy message, “click to insert”, you can click into it to re-insert your menu text as normal