1) Click into “design” and into “Edit html/css” to open the code editor.
2) On the left hand column click on the page layout you want to take out the footer logo. For example, if I want to take out the logo in the tall header page layout, I will click on tall-header.html.
3) Once the html editing page is opened, scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate this code:
4) Delete the code footerlogo code to take out the logo in your footer. Make sure the tag say “footerlogo” so you don’t delete the logo in the navigation bar
5) repeat step 2-4 to take out the logo in other page layouts.
6) Save & exit the code editor. You will need to publish your site for the change to take effect