Installation & Troubleshoot
General knowledge base that address most common questions about installation & troubleshoot
- Are DivTag Weebly Plugins compatible with ALL Weebly templates?
- Are your DivTag Weebly Plugins compatible with all of your templates?
- Can I replace / remove / modify the “Design by DivTag Templates” copyright credit in the footer?
- Why is my theme not showing up in mobile smart phone?
- How to clear cache in Safari MAC?
- Why is my widescreen header image resolution look worst than my original image?
- Why does my widescreen header image look cut off when published?
- Why does my full width header image look different in different monitor size?
- Why I can’t edit my DD Header content?
- Why is my header image REPEAT in editing?
- I am having problem with uploading theme in New Weebly builder
- I’m using the new Weebly platform and when I upload the template / theme zip file nothing happens
- I am a mac user and the download of the files don’t look right
- How to un-install and re-install a template / theme
- After installing a DivTag template, my website does not have the content that you show on your Preview Demo websites
- I received an Error message (Error: Zip archive missing index.html or main_style.css) when I tried to install
- I am using iPage, HostGator, Netfirm, Bluehost and other third party hosting service and I can’t upload my DivTag Theme!
- How to start installing a DivTag template?
- Where is the Installation Guide to install a DivTag Template?
- I can’t find where to insert the Plugin’s HTML codes
- I can’t find where to insert the Plugin’s CSS codes
- I installed a DivTag Plugin and published it, but it is still not moving or sliding
- I have successfully uploaded my custom images, but they do not fit properly!
- The Plugin is not showing on my website? How do I select the Plugin Page Layout?
- I installed a DivTag Weebly Plugin, but it does not show up after I Publish my website?
- The Splash Page is not showing on my website. How do I select the Splash Page Layout?
- I installed a Splash Page but I cannot see it moving in Preview Mode in Weebly Editor?
- My new uploaded images and changes are not showing up for my template, plugin or splash page
- Where can I find the main-style.css page?
If you have any bug or any error with your theme, here is where you can find help. We post all the solution to any bug report we get from our customers. You may find your answer to any issue you may be having immediately.
- The code file look weird in MAC TextEdit
- I can’t input information in forms in Firefox
- Upload theme issue with New Weebly builder
- Image overlapping the menu bar in Scrollboard
All DivTag product comes with a “read me” pdf where it have links to all the tutorials for the customziable area. Please refer to your “read me” pdf and/or theme documentation first as most of the common questions about customization is already addressed there.
- Can I move the logo location?
- Can I move the social icon location?
- Can I add a banner in the navigation bar area?
- Can I center navigation tabs?
- How to change link colors?
- How to change the navigation menu font color, style & size
- How to make the content background transparent
- How to upload header image in full width header themes
- How to edit Site Title or Logo Text Font Size, Color & Style
- How to enlarge logo size
- How to enlarge logo size for Storyboard
- How to enlarge logo size for Ollie
- How to insert Vimeo in Video Header Page Layout
With new browsers coming out every year and Weebly constantly update their website builder platform, some product need to be updated in order for it to work with new technology. This section will list out any new updates we have on our products.
View All Update Posts
- Storyboard Theme Don’t Scroll – js file update
- DD Tabs Overlap Update
- Video Background (ScreenPlay Splash Page & Plugin) not working on Safari May 2014 update
- Image not center in Flexi Slider Drag & Drop Content area
- Swiper Plugin is not working in IE 11
- Why is my background not stretching full screen with Quiver
- Checkout button is not displaying properly in Brooklyn Field
- Hide & Seek slide background repeating